Events & opportunities:
"Open Thread: Share Your Stories of Forced Migration," The Guardian, 13 January 2014 [info]
- "Have you or your family been forced to flee? Share your experiences."
A Decade of Migration, Oxford, 21-22 February 2014 [info]
- The draft agenda is here; register by 29 January 2014.
CFP: "Changing Global Realities: Migration, Movements and Social Transformation," Second Annual Migration Studies Conference, Oxford, 16-17 May 2014 [info]
- Submit abstract by 7 February 2014.
CFP: "Forced Migration and Peace," 15th Conference of the International Association for the Study of Forced Migration, Bogotá, Colombia [info]
- Note: The deadline for submissions has been extended to 15 February 2014. Also registration is now open.
"Change and Continuity in Displacement and Response," Forced Migration Review 25th Anniversary Collection (Jan. 2014) [full-text]
"The Committee on the Protection of the Rights of All Migrant Workers and Members of Their Families," Chapter in The United Nations and Human Rights: A Critical Appraisal, 2nd ed. (Oxford University Press, Forthcoming 2014) [eprint via SSRN]
The Global Governance of International Migration: What Next?, Oxford, 29 Nov. 2013 [info]
- Follow this link for video of this panel discussion.
"Internally Displaced Persons 1998-2013," Forced Migration Review 25th Anniversary Collection (Dec. 2013) [full-text]
The Refugee Project (Hyperakt & Ekene Ijeoma) [access]
- "[A]n interactive map of refugee migrations around the world in each year since 1975. UN data is complemented by original histories of the major refugee crises of the last four decades, situated in their individual contexts." See also related Gigaom article.
- Thematic Focus: General (6 Jan. 2014)
Tagged Events & Opportunities, Publications and Web Sites/Tools.