Journal of Internal Displacement [info]
- Articles solicited for special issue on "Understanding Israeli Practices of Forced Displacement and Settler Colonialism in the Occupied Palestinian Territories." Deadline is 20 March 2014.
(For additional CFPs, refer to this and this previous post.)
CARL Quarterly, vol. 1, no. 3 (Dec. 2013) [full-text]
- Feature story is "One-Year Anniversary of Canada’s New
Fahamu Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter, no. 44 (Jan. 2014) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
International Migration, vol. 52, no. 1 (Feb. 2014) [free full-text]
- Special issue on "Polish Migration after the Fall of the Iron Curtain."
Journal of Comparative Migration Studies, vol. 1, no. 1 (2013) [open access]
- New journal; mix of articles including "Venue-Shopping and the Role of NGOS and Civil Society in the Development of the EU Asylum Policy."
Journal of Internal Displacement, vol. 4, no. 1 (Jan. 2014) [open access]
- Special issue on "Forced Migration and Displacement: Impact on Women." Free registration required.
Kanere: Kakuma News Reflector (Jan. 2014) [full-text]
- News and views from Kakuma Refugee Camp, Kenya.
Tilburg Law Review, vol. 19, nos. 1-2 (2014) [contents]
- Special issue on "Statelessness."
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.