Africa Today, vol. 60, no. 2 (Winter 2013) [contents]
- Special issue on "Postliberation Eritrea." Includes "Globalization, Imitation Behavior, and Refugees from Eritrea" and "Ransoms, Remittances, and Refugees: The Gatekeeper State in Eritrea."
Coping with Crisis, no. 2/2013 (Dec. 2013) [full-text via ALNAP]
- Includes focus section on "Psychosocial Support in Syria."
EASO Newsletter (Nov./Dec. 2013) [full-text]
- News and information from the European Asylum Support Office.
Journal of International Migration and Integration, vol. 15, no. 1 (Feb. 2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
New Internationalist, no. 469 (Jan. 2014) [contents]
- Special focus on migrant detention, with one article provided in full-text.
Urban Good Practices Newsletter (Jan. 2014) [full-text]
- Theme is "Helping Refugees Help Themselves: Livelihoods and Building Self-Reliance in Urban Refugee Settings."
New journal title:
Journal on Education in Emergencies (INEE)
- Established to meet the "growing need for rigorous Education in Emergencies (EiE) research to strengthen the evidence base, support EiE policy and practice, and improve learning in and across organizations, policy institutes and academic institutions." A CFP will be issued in the spring.