Registration now open for the following events:
Implementing the Common European Asylum System: Towards Better Protection and Fairer Procedures, Brussels, 19 February 2014 [info]
"Engagement of Crisis-affected People in Humanitarian Action," 29th Annual Meeting of ALNAP, Addis Ababa, 11-13 March 2014 [info]
IDC Europe Regional Workshop, Brussels, 27-28 March 2014 [info]
"Forced Migration and Peace," 15th Conference of the International Association for the Study of Forced Migration, Bogotá, Colombia, 15-18 July 2014 [info]
Global Forum on Statelessness, The Hague, 15-17 September 2014 [info]
See also recent posts on Courses and Summer Schools.
Internships: UNHCR's Policy Development & Evaluation Service (PDES) [info]
- For internships from May-August 2014, applications will be accepted from 1-15 February 2014.
CFP: "Changing Global Realities: Migration, Movements and Social Transformation," Second Annual Migration Studies Conference, Oxford, 16-17 May 2014 [info]
- Submit abstract by 7 February 2014.
Job: Human Development Researcher, UNRWA [info via PRRN Blog]
- Apply by 7 February 2014.
The Deprivation of Citizenship in the United Kingdom: History, Practice, Law and Ethics, London, 14 February 2014 [info]
- Seminar will address "Legal Remedies: Statelessness, Human Rights and European Law," among other things.
CFP: "Forced Migration and Peace," 15th Conference of the International Association for the Study of Forced Migration, Bogotá, Colombia [info]
- Note: The deadline for submissions has been extended to 15 February 2014.
See also recent post on Seminar Series to locate seminars scheduled in February.
- Events & Opportunities: February 2014
Tagged Events & Opportunities.