Journal for Palestinian Refugee Studies [info]
- Submissions sought for forthcoming Autumn edition; email editor with ideas and for deadlines.
Disasters, vol. 38, no. s2 (July 2014) [contents]
- Special supplement issue on "The 2011 Great East Japan Earthquake."
Disasters, vol. 38, no. 4 (Oct. 2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles; includes an open access article on "Nation-building policies in Timor-Leste."
Field Exchange, no. 47 (April 2014) [full-text]
- Mix of news, field articles, and research relating to the emergency food and nutrition sector.
International Review of the Red Cross, vol. 95, no. 890 (June 2014) [free full-text]
- Theme is "Violence against Health Care, Part II: The Way Forward"; articles are free until 28 Sept. 2014.
*Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, vol. 40, no. 10 (2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Living in Fear: Rejected Asylum Seekers Living as Irregular Migrants in England."
Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health, vol. 16, no. 5 (Oct. 2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Assessing Adherence to Accepted National Guidelines for Immigrant and Refugee Screening and Vaccines in an Urban Primary Care Practice: A Retrospective Chart Review," "Noninfectious Disease among the Bhutanese Refugee Population at a United States Urban Clinic," "Nutritional Status of Refugee Children Entering DeKalb County, Georgia," "A Systematic Review of Naturalistic Interventions in Refugee Populations," and "Malnourished Children in Refugee Camps and Lack of Connection with Services after US Resettlement."
Refugee Watch, no. 42 (Dec. 2013) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including two on forced migration studies and two on refugees in Nepal.
Refugee Watch Online (Sept. 2014) [full-text]
- Online companion to Refugee Watch journal; introduction focuses on "Transitional Justice and Displacement."
REMHU: Revista Interdisciplinar da Mobilidade Humana, vol. 22, no. 42 (Jan./June 2014) [full-text]
- Special focus on "Migrant Children and Adolescents."