Interdisciplinary Conference on Human Trafficking, Lincoln, NE, 9-11 October 2014 [info]
- Early bird registration deadline is 10 September 2014.
Refugees, Asylum, and Effective Nationality, Cairo, 17 September 2014 [info]
- Center for Migration and Refugee Studies seminar.
Centre for Refugee Studies 2014-2015 Seminar Series, 17 September-26 November 2014 [info]
- The first seminar will be "Where Words Fail, Music Speaks: Reclaiming Agency for Asylum-seekers," on 17 September 2014.
*Master of Arts in Migration and Displacement, Wits University [info]
- Applications are due 30 September 2014.
*CFP: "The Crux of Refugee Resettlement: Rebuilding Social Networks," Panel at the Annual Meeting of the Society for Applied Anthropology, Pittsburgh, PA, 24-28 March 2015 [info]
- Abstract submission deadline is 30 September 2014.
CFP: Developing Effective Partnerships for Research in Humanitarian Crises, London, 8-10 December 2014 [info]
- Deadline for submitting proposals is 30 September 2014.
Job: Associate Professorship (or Professorship) of Refugee Studies and Forced Migration, Oxford [info]
- Closing date for applications is 1 October 2014.
CFP: CARFMS15 - Advancing Protection and Fostering Belonging in a Global Era of the Criminalization of Migration, Toronto, 13-15 May 2014 [info]
- Abstract deadline is 1 October 2014.
11th Annual Immigration Law and Policy Conference, Washington, DC, 21 October 2014 [info]
- Register by 17 October 2014.
78th Course on Refugee Law, Sanremo, Italy, 18-23 November 2014 [info]
- Application deadline is one month before the start of the course, or 21 October 2014.
Conflict and Disaster Reporting: Does the Public Still Care?, London, 23 October 2014 [info]
- Organized by ODI; will also be livestreamed.
CFP: Human Migration and the Environment: Futures, Politics, Invention, Durham, UK, 28 June-1 July 2015 [info]
- Deadline for paper session proposals is 31 October 2014.
- Events & Opportunities: Even More September 2014
Tagged Events & Opportunities.