CFP: RLI Working Paper Series [info]
- New submissions are requested and will be considered on a rolling basis.
UK Parliamentary Inquiry into the Use of Immigration Detention [info]
- The deadline for submitting written evidence is 1 October 2014.
MHPSS Network Webinar series, 2 October-13 November 2014 [info]
- The first webinar is "The politics of mental health and psychosocial programmes in humanitarian settings" on 2 October 2014.
ECRE Annual General Conference and UNHCR NGO Consultations, Brussels, 15-17 October [info]
- Registration deadline is 3 October 2014.
Between Principle and Pragmatism: Australia and Refugee Law, 60 Years On, Sydney, 3 November 2014 [info]
- Register by 6 October 2014 for early bird rates.
Putting Affected People at the Centre of Humanitarian Response: Rhetoric or Reality?, London, 7 October 2014 [info]
- Will also be livestreamed.
"Fortress Europe" and the Migrant Deaths on the Mediterranean, Copenhagen, 9 October 2014 [info]
- A DIIS migration seminar.
XVI Humanitarian Congress Berlin, 10-11 October 2014 [info]
- Theme is "Protection: A Broken Promise?"; registration is ongoing.
'Secure the Borders!' The Cost and Consequences of Europe's 'Fight Against Irregular Migration', London, 14 October 2014 [info]
- A podcast of this event will be available after the fact.
RFP: Production of a Video Series on Syrian Refugees in Western Europe [info]
- Deadline for proposals is 15 October 2014.
Launch of World Disasters Report: Focus on Culture and Risk, London, 20 October 2014 [info]
RFP: UNHCR.org Website Redesign [info]
- Deadline for proposals is 20 October 2014.
Symposium on the Protection of Persons Fleeing Armed Conflict and Other Situations of Violence, Luxembourg, 20 October 2014 [info]
- Free event but registration required.
CFP: African Human Mobility Review [info]
- Articles sought for first issue of new journal; submission deadline is 30 October 2014.
- Events & Opportunities: October 2014 & Last Minute September 2014
Tagged Events & Opportunities.