Workshop on Causes, Experiences and Responses to Poverty among Migrants and Refugees, Birmingham, UK, 25 September 2014 [info]
- Apply by 8 September 2014.
UNHCR-NGO Consultation on IDPs, Geneva, 8 September 2014 [info]
- Participation is by invitation only.
Consultancy: UNHCR Real Time Evaluation of CAR Response in Cameroon and Chad [info]
- Apply by 12 September 2014.
Integration for Who? Getting on in an Era of Superdiversity, London, 17 September 2014 [info]
- Free event but registration required as space is limited.
Short Course on Gender and Forced Migration, Bangkok, 6-9 December 2014 [info]
- Apply by 23 September 2014.
Annual Conference on EU Asylum Law 2014, Trier, Germany, 29-30 October 2014 [info]
- Register before 29 September 2014 for early bird rates.
CFP: International Refugee Law Student Writing Competition [info]
- Submission deadline is 30 September 2014. Organized by ASIL's International Refugee Law Interest Group, and co-sponsored by the Global Migration Centre, ILSA, IJRL and OUP.
CFP: Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration [info]
- Deadline for submissions to vol. 4, no. 2 has been extended to 30 September 2014.
- Events & Opportunities: More September 2014 (29 Aug. 2014)
Tagged Events & Opportunities.