International Migration Review: 50th Anniversary Symposium, New York, 30 September 2014 [info]
- This event will also be webcast.
- Special issue on "Following the Money: Spending on Anti-Trafficking."
Critical Studies on Security, vol. 2, no. 2 (2014) [contents]
- Includes special feature section on "Climate Change and Migration: From Geopolitics to Biopolitics." The first two articles are freely available.
Humanitarian Exchange, no. 62 (Sept. 2014) [full-text]
- Special feature on "The Crisis in the Central African Republic."
International Migration, vol. 52, no. 5 (Oct. 2014) [contents]
- Features two special sections on "Migration Issues in Eastern Europe" and "Return Migration." Includes "Internal Displacement: Return, Property, Economy."
International Migration Review, vol. 48, no. 3 (Fall 2014) [contents]
- Features a special section on "Immigration Policy in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the United States."
International Review of the Red Cross, vol. 95, nos. 891-892 (Dec. 2013) [contents]
- Theme is "Multinational Operations and the Law."
Language and Intercultural Communication, vol. 14, no. 3 (2014) [contents]
- Special issue on "Migrating Languages: Multidisciplinary Perspectives on Refugees, Asylum, Migration and Language." Includes "Interpretation, Translation and Intercultural Communication in Refugee Status Determination Procedures in the UK and France," which is open access.
Medicine, Conflict and Survival, vol. 30, no. 3 (2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles; includes two freely available prize-winning student essays.
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.