*Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration [info]
- Deadline for submissions to vol. 4, no. 2 has been extended to 30 September 2014.
Journal on Education in Emergencies [info]
- Submission deadline for inaugural issue has been extended to 15 October 2014.
Forced Migration Review, no. 47 (Sept. 2014) [open access]
- Theme issue on "The Syria Crisis, Displacement and Protection": "20 articles discuss how to increase protection for the displaced and how to shape assistance to both the displaced and their 'hosts'."
Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Studies, vol. 12, no. 3 (2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Distress, Coping, and Posttraumatic Growth in Refugees from Burma" and "Factors Influencing the Acculturation of Burmese, Bhutanese, and Iraqi Refugees into American Society: Cross-Cultural Comparisons."
Journal of Internal Displacement [open access]
- Special issue on "Understanding Israeli Practices of Forced Displacement and Settler Colonialism in the Occupied Palestinian Territories"; register to access full-text.
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 51 (Sept. 2014) [full-text]
- Formerly the Fahamu Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter.
Women’s Asylum News, no. 124 (July/Aug. 2014) [full-text via Refworld]
- Lead article on "The Use of the Internal Protection Alternative in Asylum Decisions
in the UK."
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.