- Editorial: Why Europe Does Not Have a Refugee Crisis [extract]
- ‘Turning Back the Boats’: Australia’s Interdiction of Irregular Migrants at Sea [abstract]
- ICC Witnesses and Acquitted Suspects Seeking Asylum in the Netherlands: An Overview of the Jurisdictional Battles between the ICC and Its Host State [abstract]
- Explaining Delayed Cessation: A Case Study of Rwandan Refugees in Zimbabwe [abstract]
- The Protection Paradox: Why Hasn’t the Arrival of New Media Transformed Refugee Status Determination? [abstract]
- Credibility Assessment in Claims based on Persecution for Reasons of Religious Conversion and Homosexuality: A Practitioners Approach [extract]
Also included are the text of a German case relating to religious persecution subsequent to conversion, case law summaries, the text of UNHCR's Guidance Note on Refugee Claims Relating to Crimes of Lèse Majesté and Similar Criminal Offences, and four book reviews.