Events & opportunities:
Workshop: Application of International Standards of Protection in Responding the Needs of Refugees, Istanbul, 8-11 December 2015 [info]
- Register by 25 November 2015.
Q&A: UNHCR at Work, and as a Workplace: A View from the Inside, London, 26 November 2015 [info]
- Free event, but booking required.
Course: International Refugee Law, Cairo, 31 January-4 February 2016 [info]
- Registration deadline is 15 December 2015.
eprint via SSRN]
- See also two previous working papers by this author that explore related concepts: Displaced... & When Law Migrates.
The Developing Jurisprudence on Exclusion under Article 1F(a) of the 1951 Convention in Selected Western Industrialized States, CARFMS/ACERMF Working Paper, no. 4 (2015) [text]
Is There a Refugee Crisis in Europe or Just a Crisis in Protection?, Webinar, 12 Nov. 2015 [info]
- Note: For those of you who did not sign up to participate in this webinar, you will eventually be able to access an archived version of it on the Oxford Human Rights Hub web site.
"The Normative Terrain of the Global Refugee Regime," Ethics and International Affairs, vol. 29, no. 4 (2015) [free full-text]
"Protection of Internally Displaced Persons: An International Legal Obligation?," Polish Yearbook of International Law, vol. 34 (2014) [full-text via SSRN]
"The State of International Refugee Law in the World Today," Special Plenary Session, CARFMS15, Toronto, 13 May 2015 [access]
- Follow link for video.
Up in the Creek without the Law: What is at Stake in Refugee Responsibility Sharing? (EJIL Talk Blog, Nov. 2015) [text]
- Thematic Focus: Law/Policy Items (28 Oct. 2015)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.