- From the Project on Compilation and Documentation on Refugees and Migrants at the Univ. of Tokyo. Mix of articles, including "To What Extent is Refugee Resettlement a European Ideal? A Moral Perspective " and "Statelessness and UNHCR's Work: From a Forced Displacement Perspective."
Humanitarian Exchange, no. 65 (Nov. 2015) [full-text]
- Special feature on "The Crisis in Iraq."
International Journal of Human Rights, vol. 19, no. 8 (2015) [contents]
- Special issue on "R2P: Perspectives on the Concept's Meaning, Proper Application and Value." Includes articles on Syrian refugees and the Rohingya.
International Migration, vol. 53, no. 6 (Dec. 2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
Intervention, vol. 13, no. 3 (Nov. 2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Personal perspectives of protracted displacement: an ethnographic insight into the isolation and coping mechanisms of Syrian women and girls living as urban refugees in northern Jordan" and "Mental health and psychosocial support in humanitarian settings: reflections on a review of UNHCR's approach and activities."
Journal of Human Rights Practice, vol. 7, no. 3 (Nov. 2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "The Rights of Refugee Children to Self-Expression and to Contribute to Knowledge in Research: Respect and Methods" and "Ethical Lessons Learned from Conducting Refugee-Based Research in an Indian Refugee Camp."
New Perspectives Quarterly, vol. 32, no. 4 (Oct. 2015) [contents]
- Includes special sub-section on "Refugees Redefine Europe," with an article by the High Commissioner for Refugees.
The Researcher, vol. 10, no. 2 (Oct. 2015) [full-text via Refworld]
- Includes several articles on the refugee crisis in Europe and an article on LGBT asylum-seekers.
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 64 (Nov. 2015) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.