Refugee Review, vol. 3 [info]
- Deadline for abstract submission *extended* to 24 October 2016.
Special issue on "The Pre-history and Afterlife of Article 14 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights" [info]
- Note: Article 14, para.1 reads, "Everyone has the right to seek and to enjoy in other countries asylum from
persecution." A special issue proposal will be made to a target journal after abstracts have been reviewed. Please submit abstracts by 30 November 2016.
Anti-Trafficking Review, no. 7 (2016) [open access]
- Special issue on "Trafficking Representations."
Australasian Psychiatry, vol. 24, no. 1 (Feb. 2016) [contents]
- Features special sub-section on "Asylum Seekers." Read the guest editorial for more info.
Disaster Prevention and Management: An International Journal, vol. 25, no. 5 (Nov. 2016) [free full-text]
- Includes special section on "Tsunami Recovery in Sri Lanka: Ten Years On."
International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care, vol. 12, no. 3 (2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Somali Refugees’ Perspectives regarding FGM/C in the US."
Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health, vol. 18, no. 6 (Dec. 2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles, with at least five that focus on refugees.
*Journal of International Migration and Integration, vol. 17, no. 4 (Nov. 2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "'I Feel Like a Beggar': Asylum Seekers Living in the Australian Community without the Right to Work."
Migration, Mobility, & Displacement, vol. 2, no. 2 (2016) [open access]
- Mix of articles, including "Protracted Displacement in Conflict Zones: Refugees and Internally Displaced People in Jammu and Kashmir" and "Forced Migrant Youth’s Identity Development and Agency in Resettlement Decision-Making: Liminal Life on the Myanmar-Thailand Border."
Migration Policy Practice, vol. VI, no. 3 (July-Sept. 2016) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- This issue focuses on displaced Afghans.
PPmP: Psychotherapie, Psychosomatik, Medizinische Psychologie, vol. 66, nos. 9&10 (Sept. 2016) [contents]
- Special issue on "Flucht, Migration und psychische Gesundheit = Flight, Migration and Mental Health." Articles are in German, but titles and abstracts are also provided in English.
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.