Best Practice Guide: Inter Agency Community Based Complaint Mechanisms - Protection against Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (IASC et al., Sept. 2016) [text via ReliefWeb]
Bridging the Evidence Gap (ALNAP, 2016) [access]
- Follow link to access video, audio and transcripts of the first two webinars in this series.
Concept Note: Changing Humanitarian Action, 31st ALNAP Annual Meeting, Stockholm, 14-15 Feb. 2017 [text]
Diaspora Humanitarianism: Transnational Ways of Working (DEMAC, March 2016) [text]
Evaluating Humanitarian Action Guide
(ALNAP, Oct. 2016) [text]
- See also related video of launch event.
Humanitarian Evacuations in Violence and Armed Conflict (UNHCR, June 2016) [text]
The Humanitarian Financing Landscape: Realities and Emerging Trends for NGOs (ICVA, Oct. 2016) [text]
- Read this document to learn where to find more information.
Refugee Compacts: An Initial Framework (International Rescue Committee & Center for Global Development, Oct 2016) [text via ReliefWeb]
Getting Aid Workers Disaster Ready [access]
- "DisasterReady.org is available as an open online learning portal for individuals to register on their own or for organizations looking to provide online training to employees and volunteers."
Institute of International Humanitarian Affairs [access]
- Registration is now open for IIHA courses, "can be taken either as stand-alone training courses in subjects of importance to the participants, or in pursuit of the Masters in International Humanitarian Action (MIHA) offered...at Fordham University."
- Thematic Focus: Humanitarian Assistance (21 Sept. 2016)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.