- Special issue on "In and Out of Ethiopia: Migrations, Diasporas, and Contemporary Ethiopia." Includes "L’Éthiopie des Congolais, Burundais et Rwandais Réfugiés" and "Ethiopian and Eritrean Immigrants in Britain: Refugee Organising, Transnational Connections and Identity, 1950-2009."
Australian Geographer, vol. 47, no. 4 (2016) [contents]
- Special issue on "Population, Migration and Settlement in Australia: In Memory of Graeme Hugo.'
European Journal of Migration and Law, vol. 18, no. 3 (2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Principles Corroborated by Practice? The Use of Country of Origin Information by the European Court of Human Rights in the Assessment of a Real Risk of a Violation of the Prohibition of Torture, Inhuman and Degrading Treatment" and "What about Refugees with Disabilities? The Interplay between EU Asylum Law and the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities."
Humanitarian Exchange, no. 67 (Sept. 2016) [full-text]
- This issue features 16 articles which focus on "Refugees and Vulnerable Migrants in Europe."
International Journal of Migration and Border Studies, vol. 2, no. 4 (2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Migrants, Refugees and the Egyptian Security State."
Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, vol. 42, no. 13 (2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "'Everyday Otherness': Intercultural Refugee Encounters and Everyday Multiculturalism in a South Australian Rural Town."
MELUS: Multi-Ethnic Literature of the U.S., vol. 41, no. 3 (Fall 2016) [contents]
- Special issue on "Refugee Cultures: Forty Years after the Vietnam War."
Revue européenne des migrations internationales, vol. 32, no. 1 (2016) [contents]
- Theme issue on "Les migrations des Roms roumains en Europe."
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 74 (Oct. 2016) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.