Forced Migration Review [info]
- Articles sought for issue on "Shelter in Displacement"; submission deadline is 13 February 2017.
Georgetown Immigration Law Journal [info]
- Submissions sought for forthcoming issue. No deadline indicated.
Field Exchange, no. 53 (Nov. 2016) [full-text]
- Mix of news, field and research articles.
Georgetown Immigration Law Journal, vol. 30, no. 2 (Winter 2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Rejecting the Children of Violence: Why U.S. Asylum Law Should Return to the Acosta Definition of 'A Particular Social Group'" and "Ending the Game of Evidentiary Roulette: Why a Rule Should Exclude Hearsay from Asylum Proceeding Absent a Corroborating Indication of Reliability."
International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care, vol. 13, no. 1 (March 2017) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "The Plights of Eritrean Refugees in the Shimelba Refugee Camp, Ethiopia."
International Migration, vol. 55, no. 1 (Feb. 2017) [contents]
- Includes two sub-sections, one on "When Migrants Help Homelands," the other on "When Migrants Help Host Economies."
Journal of Applied Security Research, vol. 12, no. 1 (2017) [contents]
- Special issue on "Borderland Security and Migration: Crisis Preparedness & Emergency Management –Social and Cultural Challenges to Homeland Security."
Journal of Peacebuilding & Development, vol. 11, no. 3 (2016) [contents]
- Special issue on "Addressing Contemporary Migrant and Refugee Challenges: Peacebuilding and Conflict Prevention Perspectives."
Revista do Direito, vol. 3, no. 50 (2016) [open access]
- Includes sub-section on "Migrações Internacionais e Direitos Humanos."
Torture Journal, vol. 26, no. 3 (2016) [full-text]
- Mix of articles, including "Enhancing Empathy among Humanitarian Workers through Project MIRACLE: Development and Initial Validation of the Helpful Responses to Refugees Questionnaire."