Australasian Journal of Disasters and Trauma Studies, vol. 20, no. 2 (Dec. 2016) [open access]
- "People in Disasters Special Issue."
German Law Journal, vol. 17, no. 6 (2016) [open access]
- Special issue on the "Constitutional Dimensions of the Refugee Crisis."
Humanity: An International Journal of Human Rights, Humanitarianism, and Development, vol. 7, no. 3 (Winter 2016) [contents]
- Issue includes a "Dossier on Humanitarianism in Refugee Camps," with six articles.
International Migration Review, vol. 50. no. 3 (Fall 2016) [contents]
- Includes two sub-sections on "Immigrants in Western Europe" and "Immigrant Experiences in North America and Australia." The eight book reviews are freely available.
International Migration Review, vol. 50. no. 4 (Winter 2016) [contents]
- Includes two sub-sections on "Migration Policies" and "Migration Processes" in various countries. Three book reviews are freely available.
Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, vol. 43, no. 1 (2017) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Syrian refugees in Turkey: pathways to precarity, differential inclusion, and negotiated citizenship rights."
Migration Studies, vol. 4, no. 3 (Nov. 2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Protection options for trafficked persons in Canada: The need for a more coordinated approach" and "Deportation and detention: Interdisciplinary perspectives, multi-scalar approaches, and new methodological tools," which is freely available.
Politique étrangère, no. 4 (2016) [contents]
- Includes theme section on "Méditerranée, mer de toutes les crises?"
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 77 (Jan. 2017) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.