Webinar: How to Use International Law and UNHCR Guidance to Represent Asylum-seekers in the U.S., 10 January 2017 [info]
Workshop: Country Conditions in Central America and Asylum Decision-Making, Washington, DC, 12 January 2017 [info]
Fellowships: Migration, Exile, Displacement, University of Texas [info]
- Apply by 15 January 2017.
Symposium: Exploring the Future of Immigration and Asylum in Post-Brexit Britain, London, 25 January 2017 [info]
Book discussion: Nationality and Statelessness in the International Law of Refugee Status, Oxford, 26 January 2017 [info]
Course: International Summer School in Forced Migration, Oxford, 2-14 July 2017 [info]
- Deadline for bursary applications is 1 February 2017.
Post-Doctoral Fellowship: Refugee and Migration Studies, Carleton College [info]
- Application deadline is 1 February 2017.
Nansen Refugee Award [info]
- Deadline for nominations is 7 February 2017.
Conference: Beyond 'Crisis'? The State of Immigration and Asylum Law and Policy in the EU, Brussels, 10 February 2017 [info]
CFP: Forced Migration Review [info]
- Articles sought for issue on "Shelter in Displacement"; submission deadline is 13 February 2017.
Conference: Refugees and Global Migration: Humanity’s Crisis, Camden, Maine, 17-19 February 2017 [info]
Conference: Refugee Alternatives: Improving Policy, Practice and Public Support, Sydney, 22-23 February 2017 [info]
- Events & Opportunities: A Few More Jan. 2017
Tagged Events & Opportunities.