10-Point Plan of Action on Refugee Protection and Mixed Migration (UNHCR, Dec. 2016) [access]
- First issued in 2006; see also related UNHCR news story.
"Good International Citizenship and Special Responsibilities to Protect Refugees," British Journal of Politics and International Relations, vol. 18, no. 4 (2016) [free full-text]
- Note: This article is freely available until the end of Jan. 2017.
"No Man’s Land: Syrian Asylum Seekers and the Status of Military Deserters under International Refugee Law," Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration, vol. 6, no. 2 (Jan. 2017) [full-text]
The Oxford Guidance on the Law Relating to Humanitarian Relief Operations in Situations of Armed Conflict: A Blog Discussion (EJIL: Talk & Just Security Blogs, Dec. 2016) [access]
- Follow the link to access the five posts in this series.
Scope of the Principle of Non-refoulement in Contemporary Border Management: Evolving Areas of Law (EU Agency for Fundamental Rights, Dec. 2016) [access]
Sharing Responsibility for a World in Crisis (Oxford Human Rights Hub Blog, Jan. 2017) [text]
New York Declaration for Refugees and Migrants (UNHCR) [access]
- The UNHCR web site now has a page dedicated to the New York Declaration, which includes an information sheet on implementing the Comprehensive Refugee Response Framework and an FAQ.
ResearchTrack (OUP & Chatham House) [access]
- Currently in beta; public international law researchers are invited to try out the service until the end of Feb. 2017 and provide feedback. For more information, read this EJIL: Talk blog post.
- Thematic Focus: Law/Policy Items (14 Dec. 2016)
Tagged Publications and Web Sites/Tools.