Confluences Méditerranée, vol. 2016/4, no. 99 (2016) [contents]
- Focus of this issue is "Syrie: entre fragmentation et résilience."
Disaster Prevention and Management: An International Journal, vol. 26, no. 1 (Feb. 2017) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Post-disaster Resettlement and Livelihood Vulnerability in Rural China."
International Journal of Migration and Border Studies, vol. 3, no. 1 (2017) [contents]
- Special issue on "Refugee (Re)Settlement: Law, Policy and Service Provision in Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and the UK."
Journal of Internal Displacement, vol. 7, no. 1 (Jan. 2017) [open access]
- Includes "'Trapped in Impermanence': Making Architectural Modifications to IDP Camp Shelters as a Self-settlement Strategy" and "Socio-economic and Health Implications of Urban Renewal on Internally Displaced Persons in Ogun State, Southwestern Nigeria."
Journal on Education in Emergencies, vol. 2, no. 1 (Dec., 2016) [full-text]
- Mix of articles.
Kanere: Kakuma News Reflector
(Dec. 2016) [full-text]
- News and views from Kakuma Refugee Camp, Kenya.
New Criminal Law Review, vol. 20, no. 1 (Winter 2017) [contents]
- Special issue on "Criminal Justice Adjudication in an Age of Migration."
Oxford Monitor of Forced Migration, vol. 6, no. 2 (Jan. 2017) [full-text]
- Includes articles on LGBTI refugees, asylum-seeker children in the Netherlands, forced displacement in Colombia, Syrian military deserters, Portugal's response to refugees, and voluntary repatriation of Afghan women refugees.
Resettlement News, nos. 33-34 (Jan.-July 2016) [full-text]
- Lead article is "The Controversy over Safeguard Policies."