(I am re-circulating this post due to the addition of several more events.)
Conference: Migrants’ Experiences of Voluntary Return from Sweden to Iraq, Malmö, Sweden, 17 June 2015 [info]
- Register by 1 June 2015.
Conference: Emerging Humanitarian Frontiers, Washington, DC, 1-2 June 2015 [info]
- This event will also be livestreamed.
*Seminar: No Asylum for ‘Infiltrators’: Eritrean and Sudanese Nationals in Israel, Montreal, 2 June 2015 [info]
*Conference: Beyond Dublin: Rethinking Europe's Asylum System, Brussels, 3 June 2015 [info]
- The event will also be livestreamed
Panel discussion: Managing Humanitarian Protection: Refugee Resettlement and Other Global Solutions, Hendon (London), 3 June 2015 [info]
*Workshop: Aid in Time – Histories of Humanitarianism, Bristol, UK, 3 June 2015 [info]
Conference: "Contradictions: Envisioning European Futures," 22nd International Conference of Europeanists, Paris, 8-10 July 2015 [info]
- Programme includes two panels on European migration and asylum policies as well as a number of other papers on refugee and migration issues; register by 8 June 2015.
Call for proposals: Humanitarian Evidence Programme [info]
- Bids are solicited "for reviews on 1) child protection, 2) WASH interventions in disease outbreaks, 3) identification strategies in urban response, and 4) mental health and psychosocial support interventions. Application deadline is 16 June 2015.
*Panel discussion: How Should Europe Respond to the Mediterranean Refugee Crisis?, Oxford, 17 June 2015 [info]
- Events & Opportunities: More June 2015
Tagged Events & Opportunities.