- The Potential and Limitations of the Court of Justice of the European Union in Shaping International Refugee Law [abstract]
- From the Guiding Principles on Internal Displacement to the Nansen Initiative: What the Governance of Environmental Migration Can Learn from the Governance of Internal Displacement [abstract] [related conf. paper]
- A Castle Built on Sand? Article 3 ECHR and the Source of Risk in Non-Refoulement Obligations in International Law [abstract]
- Ensuring Precariousness: The Status of Designated Foreign National under the Protecting Canada’s Immigration System Act 2012 [abstract]
- Saeteomin Asylum Seekers: The Law and Policy Response [abstract]
- The Law of Refugee Status, 2nd edition: Paradigm Lost? [abstract]
This issue also includes case law summaries, the text of UNHCR's detention strategy, and five book reviews.