Training: Country of Origin Information Blended Learning Course [info]
- Includes online training from 8 Feb.-4 March 2016 and face-to-fact meeting in Vienna on 10 March 2016. Watch for registration forms this month.
*Presentation: Deaths at the Borders: The Politics of Data Collection, Visualization and Human Rights, Copenhagen, 15 June 2015 [info]
- Register by 12 June 2015.
Conference: RRN Finale: Innovations in Forced Migration, Toronto, 15-16 June 2015 [info]
- Note: UNHCR's DHC will also present a lecture on "The International Refugee Regime: Opportunities and Challenges," on the first day of the conference.
Panel Discussion: Representing Refugees Today, Sydney, 17 June 2015 [info]
Discussion: Across the Seas: In Conversation with Klaus Neumann and Arnold Zable, Melbourne, 20 June 2015 [info]
CFP: Europe’s Shared Burden: Collective Responsibility for Migrants at Sea - An Interdisciplinary Workshop, Dublin, 9-10 October 2015 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 26 June 2015.
Award: UNHCR Award for Statelessness Research [info] [nomination form]
- The deadline for nominations is 1 July 2015.
Conference: Facilitating Innovation, Oxford, 17-18 July 2015 [info]
- Register by 1 July 2015.
Conference: UNHCR Annual Consultations with NGOs, Geneva, 1-3 July 2015 [info]
- This year's theme is "Solutions." Follow link for background papers on themes to be addressed in thematic and regional sessions and side events.
Workshop: Democratic Access or Privileged Exclusion? A Workshop on the Preservation of and Access to Refugee Archives, London, 13 July 2015 [info]
CFP: Historical Perspectives on Refuge and Asylum in 20th Century France, Paris, 10 October 2015 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 15 July 2015.
Call for Proposals: IASFM Working Group Seed Funding Opportunity [info]
- Submission deadline for the first round is 15 July 2015.
Call for Applications: 2016 Ockenden Prizes [info]
- Application deadline is 31 July 2015.
- Events & Opportunities: A Few More June 2015
Tagged Events & Opportunities.