IRIN Twitter Q&A on Refugees and Migrants, 18 June 2015 [info]
- Follow #AskIRIN.
text via ReliefWeb]
- See also related Bloomberg article.
The Global Refugee Crisis: A Conspiracy of Neglect (Amnesty International, June 2015) [text]
Global Report 2014 (UNHCR, June 2015) [access]
- "[P]rovides information for
governments, private donors, partners and other readers interested
in the organization’s activities and achievements in 2014."
Political Economy and Forced Displacement: Guidance and Lessons from Nine Country Case Studies (World Bank Global Program on Forced Displacement, June 2014) [text]
- Countries covered include Colombia, Cote d'Ivoire, DRC, Liberia, Philippines, Senegal, Somlia, South Sudan, and Zimbabwe.
Refugee Versus Migrant: Time for a New Label? (IRIN, June 2015) [text]
Who is Who in Migration Studies: 107 Names Worth Knowing (Jørgen Carling Blog, June 2015) [text]
Why Border Controls are now a Global Game (IRIN, June 2015) [text]
Global Focus: UNHCR Operations Worldwide [access]
- "UNHCR’s main operational information portal for donors and other key partners. This site provides an overview of the protection risks that refugee and other populations of concern to UNHCR face across the world; operation plans; the results and impact of UNHCR’s programmes; the organization’s global financial requirements; and donor contributions to UNHCR’s work."
- Thematic Focus: General (8 June 2015)
Tagged Events & Opportunities, Publications and Web Sites/Tools.