- Articles focus on immigration issues in the U.S., and include one entitled "Bordering Persecution: Why Asylum Seekers Should not be Subject to Expedited Removal."
International Migration, vol. 53, no. 3 (June 2015) [contents]
- Includes special section on "Discourses of Displacement and Deservingness: Interrogating Distinctions between 'Economic' and 'Forced' Migration."
Intervention: Journal of Mental Health and Psychosocial Support in Conflict Affected Areas, vol. 13, no. 2 (July 2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
Journal of Ethnopolitics and Minority Issues in Europe, vol. 14, no. 1 (2015) [full-text via ISN]
- Mix of articles, including "Remembering Homeland in Exile: Recollections of IDPs from the Abkhazia Region of Georgia."
Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Studies, vol. 13, no. 2 (2015) [contents]
- Special issue on "Immigration and Civil Society." Also includes "The Integration of Forced Migrants into the Italian Labor Market."
Journal on Migration and Human Security, vol. 3, no. 2 (June 2015) [open access]
- Special edition released on "The US Refugee Protection System on the 35th Anniversary of the Refugee Act of 1980: A Comprehensive Assessment of the System’s Strengths, Limitations, and Need for Reform
Journal on Migration and Human Security."
Perspective, no. 2 (2015) [full-text]
- Focus is on education.
Research Horizons, no. 23 (Feb. 2014) [full-text]
- Includes Spotlight feature on "migration."