Free articles for World Refugee Day 2015 (Oxford Journals) [access]
- Note: This offer was announced on June 3rd on the publisher's Twitter feed. See also this OUP Blog post for WRD 2014 which likewise included links to free articles, although some of them may no longer be valid.
African Human Mobility Review [info]
- Articles sought for special issue on "Xenophobia, Migration and Development." Submit abstracts by 15 July 2015.
Refugee Watch Online [info]
- General call for contributions; no deadline specificed.
Disasters, vol. 39, no. 3 (July 2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "The impact of humanitarian context conditions and individual characteristics on aid worker retention."
Humanitarian Aid on the Move, no. 15 (April 2015) [full-text]
- Articles in this issue focus on the "Quality of Aid."
Journal of International Affairs, vol. 68, no. 2 (Spring/Summer 2015) [contents]
- Special issue on "Migration." Includes articles on unaccompanied children in the U.S., stateless Rohingya, entrepreneurial Syrian refugees, climate migration, human trafficking, humanitarian aid alternatives, and much more.
*Movements, no. 1 (2015) [full-text]
- New journal on migration and border studies. Currently, most articles are in German, but the journal is multi-lingual.
Refugee Review, vol. II (2015) [open access]
- Issue theme is "Re-conceptualizing Refugees & Forced Migration in the 21st Century." As the editors' state, this issue "encompasses many themes that can contribute to the places we can look in order to re-conceptualize forced migration and refugeehood: environmental displacement, citizenship and integration, international law conventions accessions and exceptions, protracted situations of displacement or lack of access to services once settled, statelessness, seaborne migration and state response, domestic and international policy, the recognition of agency, the importance of education, and ignorance of state, regional and ethnic histories. Includes articles, opinion pieces, practitioner reports, a discussion series on "Seeking Safety on the High Seas," and interviews.
Refugee Watch Online (June 2015) [full-text]
- Mix of articles, including "At Sea: Rohingya Refugees Abandoned to Their Fate."
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 60 (June 2015) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.