Conference: Perilous Journeys: Vulnerabilities Along Migratory Routes to the EU, Brussels, 18 March 2016 [info]
- Register by 14 March 2016.
Lecture: Only Half the Story: Legal Protection of Unaccompanied Migrant and Refugee Young People, London, 15 March 2016 [info]
- Please submit questions in advance.
Course: EU Charter of Fundamental Rights, Venice, 8-9 April 2016 [info]
- "Asylum and immigration" is one of the topics. Enroll by 18 March 2016.
Symposium: The Global Refugee Crisis, Hartford, CT, 15 April 2016 [info]
- RSVP by 11 April 2016.
Funding opportunity: NGO Programs Benefiting Malian and Nigerian Refugees in Burkina Faso, Mauritania, and Niger or Refugee Returnees in Mali [info]
- Proposal submission deadline is 13 April 2016.
Funding Opportunity: NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees in Chad and Cameroon [info]
- Proposal submission deadline is 14 April 2016.
CFP: Forced Migration and Digital Connectivity in(to) Europe [info]
- Contributions sought on this topic for special collection to be published in the open access journal, Social Media + Society. Submit abstract by 15 April 2016.
CFP: "Migration Issues in the Context of Conflict in the Middle East," 2nd International Middle East Conference, Kilis, Turkey, 28-29 April 2016 [info]
- No deadline indicated.
Summer school: Re-Ordering Diversity: Humanitarian Assistance in the Context of Forced Migration and Displacement, Tübingen, Germany, 4-8 July 2016 [info]
- Apply by 30 April 2016.
- Events & Opportunities: Additional March 2016/New April 2016
Tagged Events & Opportunities.