- Includes a forum on "The 2015 Refugee Crisis in Europe," with three free full-text articles.
European Journal of Migration and Law, vol. 18, no. 1 (2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Time to Activate the Temporary Protection Directive: Why the Directive can Play a Key Role in Solving the Migration Crisis in Europe," "Labour Market Access for Asylum Seekers and Refugees under the Common European Asylum System," and "In Deep Water: Towards a Greater Commitment for Human Rights in Sea Operations Coordinated by Frontex?"
Inside Indonesia, no. 124 (April-June 2016) [full-text]
- Special feature on "Asylum in Indonesia," with nine English-language articles.
International Migration, vol. 54, no. 2 (April 2016) [contents]
- Includes three thematic sub-sections on "Managing Migration," "Development Effects of Migration" and "Considerations of Security."
International Migration Review, vol. 50, no. 1 (Spring 2016) [free full-text]
- Includes two thematic sub-sections on "Immigrants in Western Europe" and "Deportation and Remittance Effects."
Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health, vol. 18, no. 2 (April 2016) [free full-text]
- Mix of articles, including "Impact of Routine Quantiferon Testing on Latent Tuberculosis Diagnosis and Treatment in Refugees in Multnomah County, Oregon, November 2009–October 2012" and "'Can I Ask That?': Perspectives on Perinatal Care after Resettlement among Karen Refugee Women, Medical Providers, and Community-based Doulas."
Journal of International Migration and Integration, vol. 17, no. 1 (Feb. 2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles with one on refugees.
Journal on Baltic Security, vol. 1, no. 2 (2015) [full-text via Academia.edu]
- Special issue on "Securitization of Migration in the Baltic States."