"Does Socio-cultural and Psychological Adjustment Influence Physical Health? The Case of North Korean Refugees in South Korea," International Journal of Intercultural Relations, vol. 51 (2016) [full-text via ResearchGate]
"Health Profiles of Newly Arrived Refugee Children in the United States, 2006–2012," American Journal of Public Health, vol. 106, no. 1 (Jan. 2016) [abstract]
- See also related infographic and overview.
Humanitarian Spotlight: The European Refugee Crisis (IIHA Blog, Feb. 2016) [text]
"Oral Health Status of Immigrant and Refugee Children in North America: A Scoping Review," Journal of the Canadian Dental Association, 82:g3 (2016) [open access]
Primary Health Care Mainstreaming of Syrian Refugees in Egypt (UNHCR, Jan. 2016) [text via ReliefWeb]
"Refugee Migration and Risk of Schizophrenia and Other Non-affective Psychoses: Cohort Study of 1.3 Million People in Sweden," BMJ, 352:i1030 (March 2016) [open access]
- See also related editorial in same issue. This article has gotten a lot of press; see, e.g., coverage in Scientific American and The Conversation, respectively.
"Retrospective Analysis of Reproductive Health Indicators in the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees Post-emergency Camps 2007–2013," Conflict and Health, 10:3 (March 2016) [open access]
The Syrian Crisis Needs Targeted Mental Health Research (SciDev.net, March 2016) [text]
ClinicFinder (Doctors of the World UK) [access]
- "[A] mobile-web application to provide simple and clear information about free primary healthcare and medical services for refugees and migrants across Europe."
- Thematic Focus: Mental Health (11 March 2016)
- Thematic Focus: Health (19 Feb. 2016)
Tagged Publications and Web Sites/Tools.