Lunch briefing: Beyond the 'Refugee Crisis': Mobility Patterns and Asylum Regimes in Europe, Geneva, 12 April 2016 [info]
Webinar: Asylum Reception in the European Union: A Flexible Model for the Future?, Online, 13 April 2016 [info]
Panel discussion: Refugee Status Claims based on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity, Geneva, 14 April 2016 [info]
Courses: CMRS Summer Short Courses, 22 May-9 June 2016 [info]
- Three courses will be offered: 1) Mobilities and the Gendered Subject, 2) The Refugee and Migration Crisis in the Euro-Mediterranean Space: Context, Policies, and Human Consequences, 3) Palestinian Refugees Issues; application deadline for all courses is 17 April 2016.
African Human Mobility Review [info]
- Deadline for abstracts is 20 April 2016.
CFP: Governing Migration: Current and Emerging Research on Governance and Migration Policies, Bristol, UK, 17 June 2016 [info]
- Abstract submission deadline is 1 May 2016.
Funding opportunity: NGO Programs Benefiting Tibetan and Sri Lankan Refugees, IDPs, and Returnees in India, Nepal, and Sri Lanka [info]
- Proposal submission deadline is 2 May 2016.
Lecture: Peaceland: Conflict Resolution and the Everyday Politics of International Intervention, Annual Elizabeth Colson Lecture, Oxford, 4 May 2016 [info]
Seminar: "Bottom-up" Harmonization in the EU Asylum Policy: The Case of EASO, London, 4 May 2016 [info]
Conference: 6th Annual Asia Pacific Consultation on Refugee Rights, Bangkok, 20-22 September 2016 [info]
- Apply to participate by 7 May 2016.
Meeting: UNHCR Annual Consultations with NGOs, Geneva, 15-17 June 2016 [info]
- Theme is "Youth"; registration closes 10 May 2016.
CFP: Migration and Modernity: The State of Being Stateless, 1650-1850 [info]
- Contributions sought for essay collection; abstract deadline is 15 May 2016.
Call for applications: ESPMI Executive Team [info]
- Application deadline is 15 May 2016.
Funding opportunity: Reception and Placement Program [info]
- Proposal submission deadline is 20 May 2016.
- Events & Opportunities: More April 2016
Tagged Events & Opportunities.