Crisis Response, vol. 11, no. 3 (March 2016) [full-text]
- Includes a sub-section on "Conflict and Displacement" with seven articles.
Global Responsibility to Protect, vol. 8, no. 1 (2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
International Affairs Forum, vol. 1, no. 1 (Winter 2016) [full-text]
- Theme issue on "Migration and Statelessness."
International Journal of Migration and Border Studies, vol. 2, no. 2 (2016) [contents]
- Special issue on "A 'State of Exception' and Beyond: Issues and Perspectives in Forced Migration in South Asia."
Journal of International Migration and Integration, vol. 17, no. 2 (May 2016) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Migration Stressors, Psychological Distress, and Family: A Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Analysis," "Forced Migrants or Voluntary Exiles: Ethnic Turks of Bulgaria in Turkey" and "Assessing Advocacies for Forcibly Displaced People: A Comprehensive Approach."
New Scientist, 9-15 April 2016 [contents]
- Includes special report on "Migration: The Evolutionary Roots of Today's Crisis and How We Can Use Them to Solve It."
Refugee Transitions, no. 31 (March 2016) [full-text]
- Mix of articles, with a spotlight on the Rohingya.
Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 69 (April 2016) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
Women's Asylum News, no. 134 (Feb./March 2016) [text via Refworld]
- Lead article is "Protection Gap campaign reaches Europe."