Conference: Brains in Crisis: Stress and Resilience in Syrian Refugee Children, Providence, RI, 8-9 April 2016 [info]
- Note: This conference will also be livestreamed; visit the Program page for links. See also related Brown Univ. news story.
After Return: Documenting the Experiences of Young People Forcibly Removed to Afghanistan (Refugee Support Network, April 2016) [text]
- See also related IRIN news story.
Bangkok Refugee Youth Consultation Final Report (APRRN et al., April 2016) [text]
Boys to Men: How to Prepare Asylum Appeals for Young Afghans (Free Movement Blog, April 2016) [text]
Children: The Forgotten Aspect of the EU-Turkey Deal (Migration Policy Institute, April 2016) [text]
"DACA and the Surge in Unaccompanied Minors at the US-Mexico Border," International Migration, Early View, 6 April 2016 [abstract]
- See also related conference paper.
"Ethical and Effective Representation of Unaccompanied Immigrant Minors in Domestic Violence-based Asylum Cases," Clinical Law Review, vol. 22, no. 2 (Forthcoming 2016) [full-text via SSRN]
Forgotten Refugees: Eritrean Children in Northern Ethiopia (USCRI, Feb. 2016) [text]
Refugee Children Left Vulnerable in Europe (ATHA Blog, March 2016) [text]
- Thematic Focus: Health, esp. re. Syrians & Children (31 March 2016)
- Thematic Focus: Children (31 March 2016)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.