Symposium on the US Refugee Protection System: Laying the Groundwork for Reform of the US Refugee, Asylum and Temporary Protection Programs, New York, 3 June 2014 [info]
- Registration is now open for this event; admission is free, but space is limited.
RRN Discussion Forum: What are the Implications of Human Rights for our Understandings of Refugee Law?, Online, 23 April-7 May 2014 [info]
- Register to join the discussion.
Regional Perspectives on Displacement: War, Generalised Violence and Refugee Protection, London, 30 April 2014 [info]
- Free event, but registration required.
The Law and Politics of Forced Migration, Oxford, 30 April-11 June 2014 [info]
- New RSC seminar series.
CMRS Summer Short Courses, Cairo, June 2014 [info]
- Four courses are on offer: 1) International Refugee Law, 1-5 June 2014; 2) Protection Challenges among Vulnerable Migrants and Refugees in Transition Times: Egypt as a Case Study, 8-12 June 2014; 3)
Addressing Global Trends: Psychosocial and Mental Health Interventions for Refugees Living the Urban Context, 15-19 June 2014; 4)
Immigration Detention: Challenges of a Growing Trend, 22-26 June 2014. Note the various application deadlines ranging from 5-15 May 2014.
Everybody Wins: Bridging the Gap between Scientific and Local Communities, London, 6 May 2014 [info]
- Hosted by ODI; will also be livestreamed.
Refugee Rights Leadership Training, Geneva, 13-15 June 2014 [info]
- Registration deadline extended to 9 May 2014.
Heading to Europe: Safe Haven or Graveyard?, Nijmegen, Netherlands, 16 May 2014 [info via Migrants at Sea]
- Registration deadline is 13 May 2014.
Job: ECRE Web Editor & Graphic Designer, Brussels [info]
- Apply by 14 May 2014.
- Events & Opportunities: May 2014
Tagged Events & Opportunities.