Between Bad and Worse (Sydney Review of Books, March 2014) [text]
- Review of A Country Too Far: Writings on Asylum Seekers (Penguin, Oct. 2013).
Can’t Flee, Can’t Stay: Australia's Interception and Return of Sri Lankan Asylum Seekers (Human Rights Law Centre, March 2014) [text]
Getting Settled: Women Refugees in Australia (Dept. of Social Services, 2013) [text]
- Updated edition.
'No One Can Be Left without Hope': Breathing Life into Global Action for Asylum Seekers (Institute for Race Relations, March 2014) [text]
"Offshore Hospitality: Law, Asylum and Colonisation," Law Text Culture, vol. 17, no. 1 (2014) [full-text]
Operation Sovereign Borders: The First Six Months (ABC News, March 2014) [text]
- Special interactive feature.
Sri Lanka and Australia after the War: A Forum on Post-war Justice and the Indefinite Detention of Refugees, Sydney, 5 March 2014 [event summary]
The Undesirables: Inside Nauru (Hardie Grant Books, March 2014) [info]
- See also related Sydney Morning Herald news article.
Destination Detention [access]
- Provides info on forthcoming book about asylum-seekers at the Curtin Immigration Detention Centre.
Jesuit Refugee Service Australia [access]
- Re-designed web site with new look and feel.
- Regional Focus: Australia (12 March 2014)
Tagged Publications and Web Sites/Tools.