Africa in Fact: The Journal of Good Governance Africa, no. 21 (April 2014) [full-text]
- The theme of this issue is "Departures and Displacements."
Australian International Law Journal, vol. 20 (2013) [contents]
- Features a mini symposium section on "Creating New Futures for All: International Law and the Protection of Migrant Children at Risk." Includes "Of Relative Rights and Putative Children: Rethinking the Critical Framework for the Protection of Refugee Children and Youth" and "Indefinite Security Detention and Refugee Children and Families in Australia: International Human Rights Law Dimensions."
Comparative Migration Studies, vol. 2, no. 1 (2014) [open access]
- Special issue on "Canada’s and Germany's policies and approaches towards immigration and integration." Includes "Shifting Up and Back: The European Turn in Canadian Refugee Policy."
Diversities, vol. 15, no. 1 (2013) [full-text]
- Special issue on "Female Migration Outcomes II." Includes "Casamance Refugee Women’s Engagement with Development Programming in the Gambia" and "Engendering Refugees' Livelihood Strategies: The Case of the Iraqi Diaspora in Damascus."
Fahamu Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter, no. 47 (April 2014) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
Global Eye on Human Trafficking, no. 13 (Sept. 2013) [full-text]
- Focus is on preventing human trafficking. Includes two perspectives on the efficacy of awareness-raising campaigns.
Journal of International Migration and Integration, vol. 15, no. 2 (May 2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles including "Migrant Organisations in Humanitarian Action."
Migration Policy Practice, vol. IV, no. 1 (Feb./March 2014) [full-text]
- Mix of articles including "Protecting the Rights of Migrants in Europe: The Role of the Committee
on Migration, Refugees and Displaced Persons of the Parliamentary
Assembly of the Council of Europe."
Statewatch Journal, vol. 23, nos. 3/4 (Feb. 2014) [full-text]
- Theme is "Borders, Deaths and Resistance."
Women's Asylum News, no. 122 (March/April 2014) [full-text]
- Lead article is "Refused Asylum Seeking Women’s Experiences of Maternity Care in Glasgow."