Citizenship Studies, vol. 18, no. 2 (2014) [selected full-text]
- Special issue on "Citizenship in a Globalized World: The Experience of Immigrant Democracies." Includes article on "Faces of Globalization and the Borders of States: From Asylum Seekers to Citizens." Several articles are freely available.
COLORS Magazine, no. 89 (April 2014) [info]
- Theme is "Moving House" and focuses on international migration.
Disasters, vol. 38, no. 2 (April 2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including freely available one on the conflict in South Sudan.
EASO Newsletter (March 2014) [full-text]
- News and information from the European Asylum Support Office.
Humanitarian Aid on the Move, no. 13 (April 2014) [full-text]
- Mix of articles.
Refugee Watch Online (April 2014) [full-text]
- Includes articles on statelessness in India, refugee protection in Hong Kong, the Rohingya, climate refugees, and Tamils in India.
Revue Européenne des Migrations Internationales, vol. 29, no. 4 (2013) [selected full-text]
- Mix of articles; book reviews available in full-text.
Vivre Ensemble, no. 147 (Avril 2014) [selected full-text]
- Theme is "Accueil des réfugiés: La barque n’est (toujours) pas pleine."