Climate and Development, vol. 6, no. 1 (2014) [open access]
- Special issue on "Connections between (changing) rainfall patterns, food and livelihood security, and human mobility: Evidence and a new analytical framework."
Climate Change and Forced Migration: The Legal and Policy Challenges, Geneva, 18 March 2014 [info]
- Follow the link for video of the lecture.
Desastres y Desplazamiento Transfronterizo en América Central: Necesidades Emergentes, Nuevas Respuestas, Ciudad de Guatemala, 1-2 April 2014 [info]
- A concept paper is also available via the link.
How We Talk about "Climate Refugees" and Why It's Complicated (Huffington Post, March 2014) [text]
Human Rights, Climate Change, Environmental Degradation and Migration: A New Paradigm, Issue in Brief, no. 8 (IOM & MPI, March 2014) [text]
Migration as Adaptation: Exploring Mobility as a Coping Strategy for Climate Change (UKCCMC, Feb. 2014) [text]
Los Principios de Peninsula sobre el Desplazamiento Climático dentro de los Estados = Peninsula Principles on Climate Displacement within States (Displacement Solutions, March 2014) [access]
- The Principles are now available in Spanish; info on other translations in the works is available via the link.
Suffering & Displacement: The Human Cost of Climate Change (RI Blog, March 2014) [text]
- Thematic Focus: Climate Change/Environmental Degradation (5 March 2014)