Event & opportunity:
The Plight of Dwelling: East-Bengali Migrants and the Struggle, Kolkata, 11 April 2014 [info]
- Lecture sponsored by the Calcutta Research Group.
FY 2014 Funding Opportunity Announcement for NGO Programs Benefiting Sri Lankan Refugees in India [info]
- Proposal submission deadline is 1 May 2014.
Ceasefires and Durable Solutions in Myanmar: A Lessons Learned Review; Commentary: IDPs and Refugees in the Current Myanmar Peace Process, New Issues in Refugee Research, no. 271 (UNHCR, March 2014) [text]
- Note: This working paper includes both the review and a commentary on the review. To access the papers separately, use the Refworld version.
China: COI Compilation (ACCORD, March 2014) [text via ecoi.net blog]
Evaluation of the UNHCR Shelter Assistance Programme (Maastricht University & Samuel Hall, Nov. 2013) [access]
- Follow the link for an executive summary and full report of the Afghanistan-based evaluation.
The Influence of Vulnerability on Migration Intentions in Afghanistan, Working Paper, no. 38 (UNU-MERIT, Dec. 2013) [text]
Mapping Disembarkation Options: Towards Strengthening Cooperation
in Managing Irregular Movements by Sea, Bangkok, 3-4 March 2014 [info] [text]
- Part of the Bali Process; follow text link for co-chairs' summary. *See also a concept note and background paper prepared for the discussion.
*Protection of Refugees in India: Quest for National Refugee Law, Working Paper, no. 11 (Refugee Law Initiative, March 2014) [text]
- Regional Focus: Asia (28 March 2014)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.