2014 Humanitarian Research and Innovation Grant Programme (OCHA) [info]
- Applications must be submitted by 1 May 2014.
International Summer School in Forced Migration, Oxford, 7-25 July 2014 [info]
- The closing date for applications is 1 May 2014.
UNHCR Award for Statelessness Research [info]
- Submit nominations by 1 May 2014.
Internships with UNHCR's Policy Development & Evaluation Service (PDES), Geneva [info]
- For internships from Sept.-Dec. 2014, applications will be accepted from 1-16 May 2014.
Call for Proposals: Humanitarian Innovation Fund Large Grant Facility [info]
- Grant application submissions are due by 6 May 2014.
New Jurisprudence on the Substantive Law of International Protection, London, 6 May 2014 [info]
- Free event but registration required.
CCR Spring Consultation, Halifax, Canada, 29-31 May 2014 [info]
- Theme is "Gateways to Hope, Pathways to Belonging"; registration now open; early bird deadline is 9 May 2014.
FY 2015 Funding Opportunity Announcement for Proposals for the Resettlement Support Center (RSC) Eurasia in Moscow, Russia [info]
- Submit proposal by 9 May 2014.
Humanitarian Technology: Science, Systems and Global Impact, Boston, 13-15 May 2014 [info]
- Registration is open.
CFP: The Role of Diasporas, Migrants, and Exiles in the Arab Revolutions and Political Transitions, Tunis, 15-17 October 2014 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 15 May 2014.
UNHCR Annual Consultations with NGOs, Geneva, 17-19 June 2014 [info]
- Registration closes 16 May 2014.
InterAction Forum 2014, Washington, DC, 10-13 June 2014 [info]
- Registration closes 23 May 2014.
British International Studies Association Annual Conference, Dublin, 18-20 June 2014 [info]
- Theme is "A Crisis of Global Governance?" Several panels focus on forced migration. Registration closes 30 May 2014.
- Opportunities: CFPs for Journal Articles
Tagged Events & Opportunities.