Webinar: Haitian Asylum Claims, 30 March 2017 [info]
Conference: Separated Children in Judicial Proceedings: Recourse to European and International Mechanisms, Dublin, 30-31 March 2017 [info]
Research symposium: 150 Years of Settlement: Impact of Education on Social Inclusion, Toronto, 7 June 2017 [info]
- Early bird registration deadline is 31 March 2017.
Job announcement: Coordinator, Regional Mixed Migration Secretariat, Nairobi [info]
- Apply by 31 March 2017.
Courses: MA in Migration and Refugee Studies & Graduate Diploma in Migration and Refugee Studies (MRS), American University in Cairo [info]
- Online graduate admission deadline for Fall 2017 is 1 April 2017.
Smuggling workshop: The Theory and Practice of Irregular Migration Facilitation, El Paso, Texas, 6-8 April 2017
Talk: Remote Control of Asylum Seekers: The US Experience, Sydney, 11 April 2017 [info]
Summer school: Researching Migration and Integration in an Era of Superdiversity, Brussels, 5-9 June 2017 [info]
- Book by 14 April 2017 for early bird rate.
CFP: Building Bridges in a Complex World Interdisciplinary Conference, Crete, 6-8 July 2017 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 15 April 2017.
CFP: ECREA Diaspora, Migration and the Media Section, Bilbao, 2-3 November 2017 [info]
- Submit abstracts by 16 April 2017.
CFP: International Metropolis Conference 2017, The Hague, 18-22 September 2017 [info]
- This year's theme is "Migration and Global Justice." Submit workshop and paper proposals by 30 April 2017.
CFP: World on the Move: Migration, Societies and Change, Manchester, UK, 30 October-1 November 2017 [info]
- Deadline for abstracts is 30 April 2017.
Note: Visit the Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration web site for information about four funding opportunities with proposal submission deadlines in early April.
- Events & Opportunities: Still More March 2017/New April 2017
Tagged Events & Opportunities.