Conference: Spaces & Places of the Journey to the UK: Assessing the Legal Framework for People Fleeing Conflict, Lincoln, UK, 10 April 2017 [info]
- No registration deadline indicated.
Country Reports (AIDA, March 2017)
- Updated reports are now available for Croatia, Ireland and Sweden.
The Dutch Aren’t Turning against Immigration: The Salience of the Immigration Issue is What Drives Wilders’ Support (LSE EUROPP Blog, March 2017) [text]
"La France vue par les réfugiés," La Libération, 6 March 2017 [text]
Greece: Reject EU Pressure on Asylum Seekers (Human Rights Watch, March 2017) [text]
Home Office Ends Policy of Automatic Settlement for Refugees after Five Years (Free Movement Blog, March 2017) [text]
- See also related Guardian article.
Instrumentalising the Influx of Refugees for Boundary-Change? The Turkish Community in the Pursuit of Social Acceptance in Germany, Working Paper, no. 91 (Sussex Centre for Migration Research, Jan. 2017) [text]
Poland: Draft Amendment to the Law on Protection of Foreigners – Another Step to Seal Europe’s Border (Polish Helsinki Committee, March 2017) [text via ECRE]
Two Homelands, no. 45 (2017) [full-text]
- Focus is on the "refugee/migrant crisis" in Europe. A number of articles focus on Slovenia.
"We have nothing else to sell but our teeth" (openDemocracy, March 2017) [text]
- Chechens seeking asylum in Poland.
- Regional Focus: Europe - General (10 March 2017)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.