Can't Stay. Can't Go.: Refused Asylum Seekers Who Cannot be Returned (British Red Cross, March 2017) [text]
- See also related ENS blog post.
Comment on Paposhvili v Belgium and the Temporal Scope of Risk Assessment (EJIL:Talk Blog, Feb. 2017) [text]
Country Reports (AIDA, March 2017)
- Six more updated reports are available on Cyprus, Italy, Malta, The Netherlands, Spain and the United Kingdom.
EU Court Leaves the Granting of Humanitarian Visas with Member States (ECRE, March 2017) [text]
- See also related VoxEurop story.
"How Some European Countries are Tightening Their Refugee Policies," CNN, 22 Feb. 2017 [text]
"Introducing Our New Series on Refugees after Their Arrival in Europe," The Guardian, 1 March 2017 [text]
Odysseus Annual Conference 2017: Beyond ‘Crisis’? The State of Immigration and Asylum Law and Policy in the EU, Brussels, 10 Feb. 2017 - An Overview (EU Immigration & Asylum Law & Policy Blog, March 2017) [text]
The Refugee Archipelago: The Inside Story of What Went Wrong in Greece (Refugees Deeply, March 2017) [text]
Risk Analysis for 2017 (Frontex, Feb. 2017) [text]
"Securing the Borders against Syrian Refugees: When Non-Admission Means Return," Yale Journal of International Law (Forthcoming; posted March 2017) [preprint via SSRN]
Trump’s Immigration Ban and Europe: The Courage to Raise a Mirror and Look Beyond It (Forced Migration Forum, March 2017) [text]
"The Truth Behind the So-called 'Success' of the Migration Partnership Framework," Rights in Exile Newsletter, no. 79 (March 2017) [full-text]
What do Europeans Think about Muslim Immigration? (Chatham House, Feb. 2017) [text]
A Year of Immigration in the White-tops (SubScribe, March 2017) [text]
- I'm not sure what "white-tops" means, but this study looked at "all of last year’s coverage of immigration, race relations and the treatment of foreigners (with some exceptions, detailed on the right) by [the Daily Mail and the Daily Express]."
- Regional Focus: Europe (28 Feb. 2017)