- ‘Barahunga Amahoro—They Are Fleeing Peace!’ The Politics of Re-Displacement and Entrenchment in Post-War Burundi [abstract]
- Internally Displaced Persons and Elections under Military Conflict in Ukraine [abstract]
- Goals without Means: A Mertonian Critique of Australia’s Resettlement Policy for South Sudanese Refugees [abstract]
- Classed Landscapes of Care and Belonging: Guardianships of Unaccompanied Minors [abstract]
- Status Determination of Indochinese Boat Arrivals: A ‘Balancing Act’ in Australia [abstract]
- Developing and Validating the Refugee Integration Scale in Nairobi, Kenya [abstract]
Finally, this issue includes a retraction notice for the article "Environmental Conflict between Internally Displaced Persons and Host Communities in Iraq." Readers are encouraged to refer to the article that was plagiarized, "Environmental Conflict between Refugee and Host Communities," Journal of Peace Research, vol. 42, no. 3 (2005) (which is also available full-text via ResearchGate).