Refugee Watch Online [info]
- Contributions sought for special issue on "The Boat People." Deadline is 15 November 2015.
European Journal of Political Theory, vol. 14, no. 4 (Oct. 2015) [contents]
- Special issue on "Real-world justice and international migration." Articles include "Refugees and justice between states" and "The common but differentiated responsibilities of states to assist and receive 'climate refugees'."
International Review of the Red Cross, vol. 96, no. 894 (June 2014) [full-text]
- Issue theme is "Sexual violence in armed conflict."
International Journal of Migration, Health and Social Care, vol. 11, no. 4 (2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Legislators’ perceptions of unaccompanied children seeking asylum."
Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, vol. 41, no. 9 (2015) [contents]
- Special issue on "The public and the politics of immigration controls." The texts of two articles are freely available.
Journal of International Migration and Integration, vol. 16, no. 4 (Nov. 2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles, including "Parenting in a New Land: Specialized Services for Immigrant and Refugee Families in the USA," "Strands of Diaspora: The Resettlement Experience of Jewish Immigrants to Australia," "Harming Refugee and Canadian Health: the Negative Consequences of Recent Reforms to Canada’s Interim Federal Health Program," "Findings from an Extended Case Management U.S. Refugee Resettlement Program," "Infiltrators Go Home! Explaining Xenophobic Mobilization Against Asylum Seekers in Israel," and "‘Now I’m Part of Australia and I Need to Know What Is Happening Here’: Case of Hazara Male Former Refugees in Brisbane Strategically Selecting Media to Aid Acculturation."
New York University Journal of International Law and Politics, vol. 47, no. 3 (Spring 2015) [contents]
- Symposium issue with focus on "The Human Rights of Migrants: From Treaty to Reality."
Peripherie, no. 138/139 (Aug. 2015) [contents]
- Special issue on "Dis-Placement: Flüchtlinge zwischen Orten." Several articles are freely available in full-text.
Refugee Watch, nos. 43&44 (June/Dec. 2014) [contents]
- Mix of articles on refugee issues and statelessness in South Asia. This is a delayed open access journal, so articles will eventually be made available in full-text.
Refugee Watch Online (Oct. 2015) [full-text]
- Focus is on "Refugee Children."