20 October 2015

News: Open Access Week 2015

Open Access week runs from 19-25 October.  Followers of this blog know that most of the materials I reference are freely available online, which in and of itself is already a way to promote Open Access.  However, during Open Access week, I like to provide more context for the OA movement and its relevance to the forced migration research community.

So as in past years, I will be spotlighting various OA resources this week, beginning with a blog I developed which provides an overview of Open Access that is specifically tailored to a forced migration audience.

Later, I will report on a case study I undertook earlier this year to assess the extent to which Journal of Refugee Studies authors are providing Open Access to their articles.

Tagged Web Sites/Tools.

No comments: