- "Japan's Role in the Refugee Crisis," The Diplomat, 11 Sept. 2015 [text]
- Open Wallet, Closed Doors: Exploring Japan’s Low Acceptance of Asylum Seekers (Migration Information Source, Oct. 2015) [text]
- Syrian Asylum Seekers Face Difficulties in Japan (RefLaw Blog, Oct. 2015) [text]
Dialogue on Protection at Sea and Statelessness in Asia (ICVA, Sept. 2015) [text]
Forced Displacements and Destroyed Lives around Upper Paunglaung Dam in Shan State, Myanmar (Physicians for Human Rights, Oct. 2015) [text via ReliefWeb]
High-Level Segment of the 66th Session of the Executive Committee of the High Commissioner's Programme on the Afghan Refugee Situation, Geneva, 6 Oct. 2015
- See statements by the High Commissioner and NGOs and related press release.
Joint ICVA/UNHCR Regional Structured Dialogue Consultation, Bangkok, 22 Sept. 2015 [text]
Migration: The Clock is Ticking in Asia Too (openDemocracy, Sept. 2015) [text]
- Full Circle with the Rohingya (RI Blog, Sept. 2015) [text]
- "How to Solve Southeast Asia’s Refugee Crisis," The Diplomat, 28 Sept. 2015 [text]
- "The Rohingya: Humanitarian Crisis or Security Threat?," The Diplomat, 6 Oct. 2015 [text]
Country Briefings for Australia and New Zealand (APRRN, Sept. 2015) [access]
- "The country briefings summarise key issues of concern but also highlight practical steps governments can take to address protection concerns." Countries covered include Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, & Thailand.
- Regional Focus: Asia Pacific (11 Sept. 2015)