African Human Mobility Review, vol. 1, no. 2 (May-Aug. 2015) [full-text]
- Mix of articles including "Failed Asylum Seekers in South Africa: Policy and Practice."
German History (virtual issue, posted Oct. 2015) [free full-text]
- "This virtual special issue of German History draws together a selection of recent contributions to the journal on the subject of Refugees and Migrants. These are presented alongside a new introduction from the journal's co-editors that comments on the place of history and historians in national and international responses to the current European refugee crisis."
History Australia, vol. 12, no. 2 (2015) [delayed open access]
- Includes a "special feature which focuses primarily on the history of one particular group of DPs: people who had been exposed to Soviet rule during the war – either as Soviet citizens, or deportees and refugees from Poland and elsewhere – and who subsequently found their way to Australia in the late 1940s and early 1950s, mainly under the DP mass resettlement scheme administered by the International Refugee Organization (IRO)." The introduction to the special feature can be read immediately, while the remaining articles will become freely available in 24 months.
Journal of Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Law, vol. 29, no. 2 (2015)
- Special issue on "Access to Asylum: Current Challenges and Future Directions."
Journal of International Humanitarian Legal Studies, vol. 6, no. 1 (2015) [contents]
- Mix of articles.
Journal on Education in Emergencies, vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 2015) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- Inaugural issue of new journal; includes "Quality Education for Refugees in Kenya: Pedagogy in Urban Nairobi and Kakuma Refugee Camp Settings."
Migration Policy Practice, vol. V, no. 3 (July-Sept. 2015) [full-text via ReliefWeb]
- The five articles in this issue focus "on the migration challenges facing the countries of the Middle East and North Africa (MENA)."