- "Denmark Does Not Want Refugees but Seeks UNHCR Top Job," New Europe, 7 Sept. 2015 [text]
- "U.N.'s Ban Rejects Calls to Keep Refugee Chief Amid Crisis," Reuters, 8 Oct. 2015 [text]
- "Who Will take the 'Hardest Job at the UN'?," Devex, 14 Oct. 2015 [text]
*What is Public History in Light of the Recent Refugee Crisis?, London, 21 October 2015 [info]
"History and Memory in Refugee Research," 2nd Workshop of the DFG Network 'Foundations of Refugee Research,' Oxford, 30-31 October 2015 [info]
- Open to Network members, RSC staff and DPhil students; register by 23 October 2015.
Impacts of Forced Migrations - the German Case: History, Historical Research, and Policies of Remembrance, Oxford, 30 October 2015 [info]
- This lecture is part of the a/m workshop, but is open to the public.
postprint via ResearchGate]
Innovation at UNHCR 2014 (UNHCR, Sept. 2015) [text via ReliefWeb]
International Religious Freedom Report for 2014 (U.S. Dept. of State, Oct. 2015) [access]
- See also related media note.
Since You've Been Gone: The Families Migrants Leave Behind (IRIN, Oct. 2015) [text]
While the World Watches (openDemocracy, Oct. 2015) [text]
Ethical Considerations of Forced Migration Research:
Doing Fieldwork on State Organizations in Democratic Settings: Ethical Issues of Research in Refugee Decision Making," Forum: Qualitative Social Research, vol. 16, no. 1 (Jan. 2015) [open access]
"Emotions, Encounters and Expectations: The Uncertain Ethics of 'The Field'," Journal of Human Rights Practice, vol. 6, no. 2 (July 2014) [free full-text]
"Ethical Concerns with Refugee Research," Journal of Human Behavior in the Social Environment, vol. 25, no. 7 (2015) [abstract]
Ethical Considerations for Research with Victims of Political Violence and Human Rights Violations (Trauma Blog, Jan. 2015) [text]
"Ethical Lessons Learned from Conducting Refugee-Based Research in an Indian Refugee Camp," Journal of Human Rights Practice, vol. 7, no. 3 (Nov. 2015) [abstract]
"Managing Ethical Challenges to Mental Health Research in Post-Conflict Settings," Developing World Bioethics, Early View, 8 Jan. 2015 [open access]
"Multilayered Ethics in Research Involving Unaccompanied Refugee Minors," Journal of Refugee Studies, vol. 28, no. 4 (2015) [free full-text]
- Thematic Focus: General (28 Sept. 2015)
Tagged Publications and Events & Opportunities.