CFP: International Social Work [info]
- Contributions sought for special issue on humanitarian interventions. Submit papers by 31 April 2014.
Australian Occupational Therapy Journal, vol. 61, no. 1 (Feb. 2014) [free full-text]
- Special issue on "Responding to Global Disasters and Occupational Injustice."
Fahamu Refugee Legal Aid Newsletter, no. 46 (March 2014) [full-text]
- News and information for refugee legal aid providers.
Journal of Ethnic and Migration Studies, vol. 40, no. 6 (2014) [contents]
- Special issue on "International Organisations and the Politics of Migration." Includes three articles on UNHCR.
Journal of Palestinian Refugee Studies, vol. 3, no. 2 (Autumn 2013) [full-text]
- Mix of articles, including one that provides an overview of "Current Challenges Facing Palestinian Refugees."
Migration Letters, vol. 11, no. 1 (2014) [partial full-text]
- Focus is on "Expert Commissions and Migration Policy Making." Several articles are Open Access.
Refuge: Canada's Journal on Refugees, vol. 29, no. 2 (2013) [open access]
- Special issue on "Environmentally Induced Displacement and Forced Migration."
Refugee Watch Online (Feb. 2014) [full-text]
- News and views on forced displacement issues in South Asia.
SHARE Network Magazine (Feb. 2014) [full-text]
- First issue from the SHARE Network, a project that aims to "build a European resettlement network of cities, regions, their civil society partners and other local actors involved in and/or with a commitment to refugee resettlement, protection and integration."
Free journal article content:
Red Hand Day 2014 (Oxford Journals) [access]
- Free access to journal articles relating to child soldiers from African Aff., J. Human Rts. Pract., JRS and RSQ.
Tagged Periodicals and Events & Opportunities.